Advertisement

Abandoned Lodgings For The Weary Traveler (France) - 2019

Abandoned Lodgings For The Weary Traveler (France) - 2019 Abandoned Lodgings For The Weary Traveler.
Here I was having a coffee outside a cafe and across the square of this small town I spotted this old building, noticed that it was abandoned and ran for my cameras.
There has been a tavern/guesthouse here since the 13th century, the building we will explore today is 1819.
It was last used as a pharmacy before it closed.
Hope you enjoy this explore in the heart of France.

I have been exploring abandoned structures for years. Looking for adventure and searching for artifacts. I decided in 2016 that I would document my adventures and soon after I decided to share by posting my videos online. I explore alone, always darting my head from left to right looking for broken windows or signs of decay. I do not disclose the location of any sites in order to maintain their preservation... sorry! As a workaholic who gets very little personal time, exploring is my most favorite thing to do. I love to share my experiences with the world. I could have gone down the media/self love route....but preferred to keep explores private. I post new vids all the time, so please visit often!

Our Disclaimer: We try really hard not to leave a footprint in our explores. Exploring can be illegal and unsafe. I can only take responsibility for my own actions not yours.

Technical side:
Film with a GoPro4 - Sony A6300
edit with Filmora.

Music: Aurora - It Happened Quiet

Abandoned Lodgings For The Weary Traveler,urban,Lodgings,Weary Traveler,annas burning curiosity,photography,urbex,abandoned,urban exploring,abandoned places,graffiti,decay,urban explorer,explore,urban decay,photo of the day,architecture,ruins,all is abandoned,forgotten,discarded,urban exploration,urban photography,urbex denmark,everything inside,abandoned mansion,urben adventure,urban explorer danmark,

Post a Comment

0 Comments