Advertisement

Stealth Van Build GHOST - Solar with Tiny Watts Solar - Solar Roof Deck and Custom Solar Kit

Stealth Van Build GHOST - Solar with Tiny Watts Solar - Solar Roof Deck and Custom Solar Kit I wanted to go all out with solar and why not hire the best I know to design my solar kit and having the best solar panel anyone can get. This is a walkable solar deck and the kit is compact and perfect for what I want in my build. Extreme amounts of power with 4800 watt hours, 3200 watt inverter, DC to DC charger, and much much more to give me plenty of off grid power.

Tiny Watts Solar:

Instagram @tinywattssolar

Relion Battery Discount Code: Ghost5


My Information:
website:
Instagram: @jarrodtocci
Facebook: www.facebook.com/jarrod.tocci
Twitter: @jarrodtocci
Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/jarrodtocci/

Scott from Comes With a View Van Building Guide book:


Donations here to help with gas, taking trips, stand up, or just because I’m lovable.


Help a Creator:


TubeBuddy which I use to promote videos and my channel:

van life,van conversion,living in a van,van tour,tiny house,tiny home,sprinter van,ghost van build,solar kit,diy solar panel system,diy solar panel,stealth van build,stealth diy van build,stealth solar van,tiny watts solar,diy van conversion build,diy sprinter van build,sprinter van build,vanlife,jarrod tocci,ghost van vlog,solar panels,how to convert a sprinter,van build,solar system,how to convert a van,diy van conversion,off grid solar,

Post a Comment

0 Comments