Advertisement

Holiness, That’s What I Long For

Holiness, That’s What I Long For I had a dear friend share this photo with me name Anthony Davidson. He told me to do something special and very meaningful with it....Well, my lovely sister and dear friend, Reba Cofer, who would seldom tell me, God used me to plant the seed of faith in her to walk and grow in Jesus Christ. She desired the boldness of Christ in her life to walk upright in her Christian faith in which she did as a true soldier in Christ Jesus. This photo denotes her character in Christ Jesus as a seed that was planted and grounded by the rivers of water, growing in her faith daily to grow and bloom in Holiness....Well sis, the torch has been handed on and the seed of faith continues in me....For that’s what I yearn for, Holiness in Christ Jesus to meet you again in Glory!

That’s

Post a Comment

0 Comments