Advertisement

Olivia Rodrigo - All I Want (HSMTMTS | Disney+)

Olivia Rodrigo - All I Want (HSMTMTS | Disney+) All Nini wants is love that lasts! Is all she wants too much to ask? 🎶 Watch Olivia Rodrigo (Nini) perform “All I Want” in the official music video from High School Musical: The Musical: The Series!

And stream High School Musical: The Musical: The Series only on Disney+.

Disney+ is the only place to stream your favorites from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and more. Access it all at

Start Streaming from 31st March in UK, France, Germany, Spain and Italy

Watch all High School Musical: The Musical: The Series music videos here:


For more info:
Website:
Instagram: and
Twitter:
Facebook:

Subscribe to DisneyMusicVEVO

#HSMTMTS #OliviaRodrigo #AllIWant

Music video by Olivia Rodrigo performing All I Want (HSMTMTS | Disney+). © 2019 Walt Disney Records


Olivia,Rodrigo,All,Want,(HSMTMTS,Disney+),Walt,Disney,Records,Soundtrack,HSMTMTS,All I Want,Olivia Rodrigo,Nini,High School Musical The Musical The Series,Disney+,Disney Plus,All I Want official video,All I want music video,

Post a Comment

0 Comments