Advertisement

The IMPACT Of An ABSENT Father (Ask A Shrink)

The IMPACT Of An ABSENT Father (Ask A Shrink) NOT KNOWING or NOT HAVING your Dad around can TREMENDOUSLY impact your life......in this video I explore the pitfalls of having an ABSENT father and the various ways it can affect a child. This also includes HAVING a Father in the household but not feeling CONNECTED to him as you're growing up. I'm a Licensed Therapist and answer your questions on 'Ask A Shrink'.

daddy issues,daddys girl,divorced dad,divorced parents,no father,I don't know my dad,my dad left,abandoned,abandonment issues,attachment issues,emotional incest,bad dad,toxic father,no dad around,mental health,psychology,ask a shrink,single parent,divorced family,rejection,depression,dad walked out,masculinity,grief,dad remarried,stepfather,adopted,two moms,dysfunctional family,family,never said goodbye,growing up with no dad,dad wasn't around,

Post a Comment

0 Comments