Advertisement

MY ONLINE CHRONICLES EP.1 NO MEANS NO

MY ONLINE CHRONICLES EP.1 NO MEANS NO #onlinedatinghorrorstories #NOMEANSNO #Metoo
This is episode 1 to my new Series called “My Online Chronicles” it consists of different story times that have to do with my scary, crazy, & funny experiences with online dating & with individuals online in general it’s going to get juicy so tune in! NONE OF THIS IS TO MAKE LOGHT OF SEXUAL ASSAULT IF YOU KNOW OR HAVE BEEN OR ARE CURRENTLY A VICTIM OF SEXUAL ASSAULT PLEASE CONTACT the National Sexual Abuse Hotline 1-800-656-4673 Help me reach my 100k goal by subscribing below
Follow me on IG- UnapologeticallyNique__
For business inquires
Naturallynique97@gmail.com
What to expect on my channel:
Mukbangs
Cooking videos
Food/ Restaurant reviews
ASMR videos
Eating and taking part in good convo whether it’s about something going on on social media or just a topic you guys let me know you want to speak on or I come up with for each video
How I chose my name: I chose the name Unapologetically Nique because I go by Nique for short and Unapologetically because I am going to be as transparent as possible and stay true to who I am always and not sugar coating anything.

my online chronicles,tea time,story times,juicy,online dating horror stories,hot mess,no means no,me too,predator,online predators,sexual assault survivor,assaulted,

Post a Comment

0 Comments