Advertisement

HEAD ON IS CLEARLY OVERPOWERED xDD - COMPETITIVE ESPORTS PLAYER - Dead By Daylight [PS4]

HEAD ON IS CLEARLY OVERPOWERED xDD - COMPETITIVE ESPORTS PLAYER - Dead By Daylight [PS4] Watch Me Live At:

WANT TO PLAY LIKE A DBD PRO?
- A lot of people tell me they want to be a better player at DBD and that they learn a lot from watching my videos or ask me for tips, however, most things are more complex and can go much deeper than a simple one line tip. If I am to help someone, I rather help fully and definitely, than give partial or minimal help that wont really solve much. In other words, I rather teach how to fish than to give a fish. I feel that gives the most value to the other person, which is what I'm all about.
- Since I've been playing DBD for more than 2 years now, and I started as a noob like anyone else, but after many matches and pro Esports tournaments, I've improved to what I am today. I've learned pretty much everything there's to know about in this game, but I'm not like those guys called "naturals" that are really good at something but can't explain how or why. I'm the average noob like anyone else that just learned everything that makes a "natural", the hows and whys, like a formula, which of course it's replicable and teachable.
- For that reason, I'm offering to those interested, personalized, private and exclusive coaching/mentoring from myself. So if you seek to play at the highest level or just know everything there's to know about the game and all its secrets, in general just improve to that next level, regardless of how advanced you think you may be now or how bad you think you are now, all in a much faster and almost instant manner from experienced guidance, without taking several years to figure it out by yourself to get there like I did, but rather in a few hours, from someone who is and has already been there and done all the work to get there.
- I've done this for other games in the past successfully, with countless grateful and satisfied clients, and have been doing the same for DBD for a while now, given the amount of knowledge and experience I have currently.
- I'm the player with the most DBD tournament experience out there for PS4 and I play both survivor and ALL killers at tournament level, as well as having won many of these tournaments myself, playing both as survivor and killer for my team. So even if beyond just massively improving your gameplay, you also seek to play DBD competitively on pro Esports tournaments like I do, be that as survivor or any specific killer(or all). I'm sure I am more than qualified to help you achieve such goal.
- This is not a free service, this is a high grade exclusive personalized premium service I'm offering for those interested and willing to take action in helping themselves achieve what they seek as fast as possible.
- The coaching comes in 3 different packages of your choosing, you may purchase one or all, each has its own price and unique benefits, as well as different methods, such as private and personal teaching sessions where I will live and together with you, break the game down and explain every small detail, give and teach you every secret that you need to know to improve and play at the highest level. There's also methods such as gameplay analysis, breakdown and evaluations by me, where I will see, breakdown, point out, explain and correct your own gameplay footage, as well as show you some of my own to give you the example to follow, also explained and broken down piece by piece, detail by detail, to make sure you absolutely understand from top to bottom what you need to understand to be able to easily perform at the highest level. All of the above is personalized, so it's geared and tailored to your specific wants, needs and goals.
- If you want to improve at the fastest pace possible and have interest in any of what I mentioned above, it would be a pleasure to help you reach your goal, just message me on PSN(Scorpion_rulezMK) regarding this topic and we can further discuss it, arrange and schedule your private coaching ;)

#PS4share,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,SHAREfactory™,{5585e3cf-250c-4286-a366-32ea68139952},Scorpion_rulezMK,alphalegends,angry,best,billy,cannibal,clown,competitive,controller,creating,dbd,dead by daylight,demogorgon,esports,freddy,ghostface,gorgorino,hag,hillbilly,huntress,killer,leatherface,legion,live,livestream,massacre,mayers,nightmare,nurse,oni,pig,plague,player,prestige,pro,ps4,rank 1,raw,shape,skill,spirit,squad,stranger things,survivor,top,trapper,wraith,

Post a Comment

0 Comments