Advertisement

FIRE CLOTHES & HAIR!🔥 BRAND NEW MODS FOLDER || THE SIMS 4 | CC SHOWCASE|HAUL

FIRE CLOTHES & HAIR!🔥 BRAND NEW MODS FOLDER || THE SIMS 4 | CC SHOWCASE|HAUL ♡Hey Fantacorns! Welcome to another cc showcase, starting 2020 with FRESH mods folder!♥ #FantacornFam

♡FIND ALL THE CC I SHOWED HERE :
!!! I originally was going to link EVERY cc item individually like I said in this video, however the links were not fitting even after shortening them! I just showed too much cc in this video and every single link just leads you to my tumblr anyways so in the end it's easier to just link my tumblr where you'll find everything I mentioned + even more amazing things I didn't show in this video. All categorized by clothes, hair, etc. I took the time to re-blog everything to make sure it's in the right category♥ Most simmers do it this way and I was just making it complicated for myself!

!!!The only items that may not be on my tumblr are the Nightcrawler hairs which are all here :

!!!The clothes by Trillyke are on tumblr but they are also on TSR, they're my favourite clothes creator so I have all there stuff, if you want it all as well it's here :

♡Don't forget to subscribe to become a member of the FANTACORN FAMILY🦄 and hit the BELL🔔 so you'll never miss another video!♥

You can find all my creations on the gallery under my Origin ID RealFantayzia or under the hashtag #fantayzia

---------------------------------------------------
♡MERCH♡


♡GAMING CHANNEL W/ MY HUSBAND♡


♡MY ROBLOX CHANNEL♡

♡DISCORD SERVER♡


♡TWITCH♡


Origin ID: RealFantayzia
----------------------------------------­­­­­­­-----------
♡SOCIAL MEDIA♡

→ TWITTER :

→ INSTAGRAM :

→ ALPHA TUMBLR :


→ MAXIS MATCH TUMBLR :
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
♡JOIN CURSE NETWORK♡

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
♡FAQ♡
- What mic do you use?
♡ Rode Podcaster
- What editing program do you use?
♡ Filmora
- What computer do you have?
♡ Check the about section on my channel page for details on that
- What default eyes do you use?
♡ Whisper eyes :
- What default skin do you use?
♡ Moonlight V2 :
- What eyelashes do you use?
♡ Kijiko 3D Lashes :
- How do you raise your sims needs by clicking them?
♡ UI Cheats Extension :
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Production Music courtesy of Epidemic Sound:

#thesims4 #sims4cc

the sims 4,sims 4,the sims,the sims 4 cc,sims 4 cc haul,sims 4 cc showcase,sims 4 maxis match,sims 4 alpha,sims 4 new cc,sims 4 2020 cc,sims 4 mods,sims 4 2020 mods,fantayzia cc shopping,fantayzia cc haul,fantayzia new mods,fantayzia new cc,fantayzia,realfantayzia,

Post a Comment

0 Comments