Advertisement

Sending nudes for donating to Australian fire services

Sending nudes for donating to Australian fire services Disclaimer: The title is clickbait, but I will send you memes

I've never used my platform before to do something like this, but I'm hoping we can really get something going here, like a mini charity event. I know I'm donating $50 minimum, can we turn that in to $1000? A donation of $2k would be quite a feat of our community who's centered ourselves around shitposting.

Become a member to donate to Australian firefighting efforts while also getting the perks:


Aston's Links:
Tweet:
Gofundme:
Laptop Giveaway:

NSW Rural Fire Service Direct Donation:



Join my Discord!


Focus better, win more with Focus by Advanced.gg

Use the code "SolarSips" for 10% off!

And here's the MERCHHHHH

destiny,solar flair,destiny vines,compilation,crack humor,montage,funny,destiny 2,Australia,australia fire,destiny 2 memes,destiny 2 gameplay,destiny 2 devils ruin,destiny 2 season of dawn,new south wales,bushfires,koalas,kangaroos,

Post a Comment

0 Comments