Advertisement

Bluetooth: Where Does The Name Come From - The Story of 'Bluetooth' Harald I of Denmark

Bluetooth: Where Does The Name Come From - The Story of 'Bluetooth' Harald I of Denmark How did a wireless communication device come to be named after a ruthless viking who lived thousands of years ago? In today's amazing story we're going back in time to learn about "Bluetooth" Harold I of Denmark and his legacy that lives on in the modern era.

Check out my new channel I Am:

🔔 SUBSCRIBE TO THE INFOGRAPHICS SHOW ►

🔖 MY SOCIAL PAGES
DISCORD ►
Facebook ►
Twitter ►


💭 SUGGEST A TOPIC



📝 SOURCES:

All videos are based on publicly available information unless otherwise noted.

bluetooth,viking,Bluetooth harald,Harald I of Denmark,danes,scottland,viking warriors,wireless device,bluetooth wireless,the infographics show,history,medieval,medieval times,denmark,technology,wireless,story,true story,harald bluetooth documentary,harald bluetooth,viking history,bluetooth origin,phone,iphone,android,

Post a Comment

0 Comments