Advertisement

WEDDING PREP! (microneedling update, signature scents & more!) | NOVEMBER MONTHLY VLOG

WEDDING PREP! (microneedling update, signature scents & more!) | NOVEMBER MONTHLY VLOG New monthly vlog! Lots of wedding/bridal beauty and lifestyle prep (healthy food shopping, exercise, skincare and Thomas & I even create our own signature scents for the big day!)

MENTIONED IN THE VIDEO!
► Place where I'm getting my micro needling treatments done:
► Perfume workshop where we had our wedding scents created based on our star signs, things we said about one another and what we liked!
► Coconut & Lavender body butter (hand made Irish products!)

SONGS!
► Jazz Cafe music cover of MY FAVE GAME MUSIC OF ALL TIME:
► Easy Thing by Dom Fera (Thomas and I can't stop listening to it hahaha)

► My widely popular self-care journal line (the 'Me Time' journals!):

► My bestselling novel "If Only" (about a woman who can glimpse parallel versions of her life! If you enjoy my content you'll love this read!) FREE SHIPPING:

► "Fully Functioning Human (Almost): Living In An Online/Offline World" (my first book, all about me, my life experiences and everything I talk about on this channel in much more detail!) FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING:

► Follow me/say hi/stalk me here:
TWITTER:
INSTAGRAM:

my wedding prep,wedding prep beauty,wedding prep Melanie Murphy,melanie murphy wedding,november monthly vlog,melanie murphy vlog,melanie murphy monthly,melanie murphy thomas,melanie murphy engaged,bride to be,bridal prep,pre wedding prep,skincare,microneedling,therapie clinic,makeup,

Post a Comment

0 Comments