Advertisement

To ink your edges or to not ink your edges ~ That is my question!

To ink your edges or to not ink your edges ~ That is my question! Link to Country at Heart 2008:



*************************************************************
****DISCLAIMER - CONTENT IN MY VIDEO IS INTENDED FOR ADULTS ONLY! AND NOT APPROPRIATE FOR KIDS 13 YEARS OF AGE AND YOUNGER****



Hi guy's welcome to my channel ❤


I hope if you like my videos you hit the like button and subscribe 😊





Wanna check out my Etsy Shop πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡


FumaBearDesigns








Don't forget to scroll through my Instagram! πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡


FumaBearDesigns








Alia De Pina








Need to send me an e-mail πŸ“§πŸ‘‡


Beso1895@gmail.com








****EXCITING NEWS****


I am on the design team for Ellsiebels BookShelf πŸ’•πŸ’•


She has the most beautiful digital kits and ephemera kits in her shop. The greatest part is she also has a print and ship feature for her digital kits as well! Meaning if you do not have a way to print out one of her kits, she will print it out for you and send it right to you! How amazing is that!🀩🀩


In addition to these she also creates the most gorgeous junk journals!


Please just go check her Etsy Shop out πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡








Also check out her YouTube channel! πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡














❤❤❤❤Thank you so much for watching!

question!

Post a Comment

0 Comments