Advertisement

Clearing toxins from the body with the mind- #31M22020

Clearing toxins from the body with the mind- #31M22020 Are you ready to start a journey with me? A 31 day journey on which we will dive deep into the mechanics and tools of DNA Reprogramming. Every day for 31 days a new video where we will work on the shadow self heal and learn to love ourselves Unconditionally in the most tangible, and transformational way!

Join me on this challenge. Today Day 1 on my YouTube.
Subscribe to my YouTube to join!


What are you re-living and being triggered by constantly? This awareness is an integral part of DNA Reprogramming. For a custom one on one session with me visit my website to book a session under DNA Reprogramming! All my love!

YouTube.com/geraldineorozco.com

I can't wait to get started with you!

L O V E Y O U R S E L F
Be conscious of yourself align your body and mind!

G P A C
GROUND
PROTECT
ALIGN
CREATE

Questions, Comments, 1x1 DNA Reprogramming, visit
Www.geraldineorozco.com
info@bayareameditation.com
Experiencer? Visit
Www.Hybridmother.com

#love #abundance #meditation #healing #freedom #emotional #joy #balance #self #loveyourself #vegan #raw #juicing #detox #mindfulness #silence #ego #workshop #massmeditation #evolution #pleiadese #hybrid #deconstruct #build #align #gpac #bayareameditation #yoga #hybridmotherim

#meditation,#Raiseyourvibration,#loveyourself,#bayareameditation,#joy,#abundance,#harmony,#success,#dailymeditation,#energyupdate,#pleiadian,#love,#howtomeditate,#howtoheal,#healyourself,

Post a Comment

0 Comments