Advertisement

The Hearth Side Crochet Jacket : Part 2

The Hearth Side Crochet Jacket : Part 2 My expectations for this Hearth Side crochet jacket have been high since the day I first got in in my head. It has been a long, tough process to work out the design.
But, I can finally say it's here and it's everything I'd hoped it would be and then some. The look, the feel, the photos, everything came out beautifully.
Now, I can't wait for you all to have the same experience! Hope everyone enjoy:)

This video tutorial is made in size small

Here's the link to the part 1

Here's the printable PDF pattern with the full photo tutorial, you can find it on my Etsy as well as Ravelry and Lovecrochet.com.



Purchase on Etsy

Purchase on Ravelry

Materials :
#6 Super bulky yarn
I used Buttercream Luxe craft Alpaca solid #6 Super bulky yarn 130 yards per ball
Color A = Gray
Color B = Night
Crochet hook size 6 mm
Scissors
Yarn needle
Stitch markers
4 Buttons ( 1" )
*Some of these links are for affiliate products. These don't affect the price to you, make shopping easier and helps to support small craft makers like you and me


Yarn needed :
Color A = 1,100 yards
Color B = 60 yards

Gauge blocked: 10.5 sc X 11 rows = 4"

Measurements ( After blocked )
Size small = 17.45" Width X 26.66" Length

Notes:
This sweater is made in 5 separate pieces and then sewn together. The collar is added after.
In this picture I have demonstrated with size small

Check me out here ⬇️



Blog


Facebook


Instagram


Etsy


Ravelry


Pinterest

Jacket

Post a Comment

0 Comments