Advertisement

I Lived like ELON MUSK for a Week.. what I learned

I Lived like ELON MUSK for a Week.. what I learned ► I Lived like ELON MUSK for a Week.. what I learned | Cornelia

EY! the clip of him saying he works 80-100 hours per week got cut out for some reason. I usually work 70-85 hours a week. Those extra 15- ish hours definitely added on to why I felt so tired at the end of it. but fun to push myself a little bit for this challenge!

Get a brain dump. bullet journal here:

Follow brain dump. on instagram:



Listen to my podcast 'brain dump. with Cornelia'





Get my ebook "How to build your INNER HOME" here:





Music:







My links:



Instagram:



Instagram #2:



Facebook:





Business inquiries: grimsmocornelia@gmail.com





♡ Thank you for watching! Be kind. Love you.

cornelia grimsmo,elon musk,i lived like elon musk for a week,what i learned,tesla,routines,habits,morning routine,structure,work,motivation,self growth,norway,norwegian,los angeles,space ex,south park,team america,my routines,he does what,exhausting,exercise,food,breakfast,fitness,twitter,yoda,star wars,gaming,yoshis island,mario,funny,fun,challenge,

Post a Comment

0 Comments