Advertisement

flosstube #46 | Dutchmaynia I had the time of my life! ❤️

flosstube #46 | Dutchmaynia I had the time of my life! ❤️ Hi and welcome to a bit longer video than your used to. It's all about Dutchmaynia and a few FFO's. Hope you enjoy!

Mentionings:
Pam and Steph Justkeepstitchin
Twin Peak Primitives
Stacy of Nineoneonestitcher
Lindanorfolkgirl on IG
Lindabelmon on IG
Dianexstitcher on IG
Dunja passionforcrafting on IG
Jantina Stitches
Jemima The Rocking Stitcher
Lydia LoveLyStitches
Ingeborg A Stitch too Far
Norma Prange the winner of the trip
Evelien stitchingeve on IG
Gea Featherstitcher on IG
Esther mevrouwtjemus on IG
Annemiek of De Handwerkboetiek

I know I am forgetting people, I am so sorry....

WIPS:
Anniversary Biscornu by Ink Circles: stitched on 32 count Old Blue by XJuDesign with Threadworx thread

Autumn Quakers by Rosewood Manor: stitched on 28 count handdyed by me with beige Dylon Jobelan, with the called for Valdani threads

Templar Prophecy aka Miekes Prophecy: stitched on 28 count handdyed by me with beige Dylon Jobelan, with Darling by Missus Sedas

Beggars Christmas by Threadwork Primitives: stitched on 32 count Legacy by Picture This Plus, with my own thread selection (black: VMS / Red: GAST / Gold: Paradijsgaren / Green: Paradijsgaren)

Frosty Forest by Country Cottage Needleworks: stitched on 32 count grey and white checked fabric with DMC

Strawberry Time by Barbara Ana Designs: stitched on 28 count coffee tea dyed Jobelan, with my own thread selection of VMS.

Happy stitching and till next time!

#dutchmaynia #flosstube #missussedas

❤️

Post a Comment

0 Comments