Advertisement

A look at Salzedo's 'O Christmas Tree' variations

A look at Salzedo's 'O Christmas Tree' variations Carlos Salzedo's "Concert Variations on O Tannenbaum" is one of my favorite carols to play - so much fun! I just published a music video of it ( and here's a Harp Tuesday episode going over the variations and offer some thoughts and suggestions.


Support from my patrons helped make this video possible:

Stay up-to-date on my activities by signing up to my email newsletter at

Visit for a searchable list of all Harp Tuesday episodes!

Like what I do? Buy my recordings and sheet music at:

I offer Skype lessons and coaching:

Follow me on instagram

Questions or comments? You can email me at info@joshlayne.com

Thanks for watching!
Cheers,
Josh Layne


#harp #harptuesday

Josh,Layne,harpist,Harp Tuesday,learn,how,to,play,the,harp,

Post a Comment

0 Comments