Advertisement

What's the BEST CITY to Invest in? | Twitter Q&A with Samuel Leeds

What's the BEST CITY to Invest in? | Twitter Q&A with Samuel Leeds ✔️Book your FREE tickets to the 2-day Property Investors Crash Course here:

Time stamps

1:02 - How do you compartmentalise risk?

3:44- Where can I find solicitors who can help with Lease Option Agreements

4:41 - What did you message did you get from Grant Cardone

6:03 - How do I get legal contracts?

6:39 - Can you help me get my first deal?

7:18 - What inspires you to achieve more?

8:17 - first BTL, where do you think is a good town to start?

8:38 - How do you solve bad credit

9:19 - How to balance between being a caring landlord and not overspending on property?

10:53 - How to start with real estate?

11:03 - How do you get paid through a LTD company?

11:31 - How can I get a job with a band on tour

12:00 - Is it smarter to stick to one side business to fully expand it and focus or is having multiple side businesses better?

13:02 - What skill do you need to be successful in business?

13:49 - Do you have £124k to lend me so I can get my 1st HMO?

14:18 - Can you mentor me?

14:47 - Will you let me be part of your team?

14:59 - What is the best way to get in touch?

Share this video:

🎥 How to build a property portfolio from scratch in 7 DAYS:

❓ Have a question about property? Join my Property Facebook Group:

🗣️FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Instagram:
Facebook Group:
Facebook Page:
Twitter:
LinkedIn:

🔔 Subscribe for daily content:

#SamuelLeeds #PropertyInvestorsUK #PropertyInvesting

samuel leeds,property investing,uk property investing,property investors crash course,how to invest in property,property training,property education,property entrepreneur,property investing tips,property investing news,real estate,real estate investing,twitter,

Post a Comment

0 Comments