Advertisement

Updated Tinkers, Update Reveals! || Star Stable Online

Updated Tinkers, Update Reveals! || Star Stable Online They will be here next month! Who’s excited?

Follow me on Instagram here:


FAQ..
Character name?
→ Victoria Breezeforce, and my alt is Lydia Lionpaw. I have no other accounts but those two. ←

Server?
→ Night Star ←

What do you use to edit?
→ I use Filmora by Wondershare ←

What do you use for your photos?
→ I use Adobe Photoshop ←

Can we be friends?
→ Sure, feel free to send me a friend request. If I don’t respond though it’s most likely my trainer and not me. I also maybe be busy filming so please don’t take it personally. ←

star stable,star stable online,sso,star stable updates,star stable news,star stable spoilers,updated tinkers horses sso,star stable tinker,star stable tinker spoiler,gypsy vanner spolier sso,star stable updated tinker,updated tinker sso 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments