Advertisement

HUGE TRY-ON CLOTHING HAUL! (a girl is excited for black friday ok)

HUGE TRY-ON CLOTHING HAUL! (a girl is excited for black friday ok) Thank you SHEIN for sponsoring this video! Use my code “BETTS” for 15% off the entire SHEIN US site (Valid in US only)
HUGE TRY-ON CLOTHING HAUL! (a girl is excited for black friday ok) HELLO, so does this mean I can finally activate full on christmas mode because technically this is a black friday haul, right? hehehe. ANYWAY, I hope y'all enjoy this haul video, next haul y'all will see on this channel will be my HUGE annual holiday/christmas giveaway! I can't wait for you guys to see everything!


SHOP THIS VIDEO:
Shop Link:

All outfits shown in this video can be found on SHEIN's Black Friday Collection

Star Sweater:

Car Sweater:

No Bad Days Shirt:

Dragon Long Sleeve:
Striped Long Sleeve:

Green Long Sleeve:
Red Teddy Jacket:

Grey Teddy Jacket:

Plaid Tweed Skirt:

Black Corduroy Skirt:

Plaid Mini Skirt:

Gingham Set:
Camo Jacket:
White Butterfly Sweater:

Black Sunflower Sweater:
Mom Jeans:
Black Corduroy Jacket:
Cropped Denim Jacket:

Burgundy Pinafore Dress:
Black Long Sleeve:

Cropped Grey Tee:
One Shoulder Tee:
Floral Dress:

_

This video is a WHUGE TRY-ON CLOTHING HAUL! (a girl is excited for black friday ok) but over the next few videos you can expect to see a back to school morning routine, night routine, life hacks for school, a whats in my backpack video, school essentials, huge clothing haul, boyfriend buys my outfits, everyday makeup routine for school, easy hairstyles for school video, DIY school supplies, boyfriend does my voiceover AND MOREEE!

_

◈ Business email: sarahbetts@select.co

Want to send me something? Here is my postal address! :)
PO BOX 371, Miami, QLD, 4220
_

◈ Equipment I use for filming◈
Vlog Camera:
Main Camera: First (cheaper) Main Camera:
Microphone:
Ringlight:

FTC disclosure: Big thank you to Shein for sponsoring todays video! Use my special code Betts for an additional 15% off the entire SHEIN site!

sarah,betts,sarah jane betts,huge try on clothing haul,try,on,clothing,haul,black friday,tana paul,mia maples,urban outfitters,brandy melville,princess,polly,fashion nova,pretty little thing,shein,sydney serena,laurdiy,jeffree star,alishamarie,alishamarievlogs,remlife,emma chamberlain,sierra vlogs,bestdressed,black,friday,black friday 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments