Advertisement

Figuring out flooring, Organizing Homes + My Face is Shedding like a Snake | Judi the Organizer

Figuring out flooring, Organizing Homes + My Face is Shedding like a Snake | Judi the Organizer -------------------------------------------- DOWN HERE -------------------------------------
Hello, Spacers!

Welcome back to another vlog! I’ve actually taken a liking to create vlogs because it shows the part of my life no one else sees. With that said in this vlog, you will see my excitement as I receive samples of different material that will be going in my home as its being made over. You will also see some clips of me and my Team in a client’s home after we’ve organized their space as well as a lot of lunch dates. My goal is to encourage transparency within myself which is reflected in my home. Sometimes laundry is backed up and I just don’t feel like tackling it instantly lol. You will also see my face shed as I’m continuing my process of clearing my skin and bringing it back to health.

I hope this episode allows you to see me for me and motivates you to find enjoyment in your life.

Love, Judi the Organizer
____________________________________________________________________

Interested in seeing what I’m doing? Follow me here:

Instagram:
Facebook:
Check out my company here:
Subscribe to my channel here:
Check out my last video here: 3 Simple Ways to Fold Long Sleeve Tops -

Mentioned in this video:
Let me know if I missed anything!
____________________________________________________________________

Filming Equipment

Canon G7X
Sony NEX 6

My Amazon Storefront


____________________________________________________________________
#SheRescuedIt is an organizing series that focuses on me Judi organizing and designing spaces in my home and in other people’s homes.

Judi is a Houston based Organizing Consultant and the head of her organizing firm, Rescue My Space. After being in business for over 5 years, she has had the honor to see so many lives change in just hours and because of that, she continues to spread the importance of living a more organized life to anyone she comes into contact with. Through her YouTube channel showcasing different ways to organize any space in your home to her new web-series #SheRescuedIt, she is here to stay and rescue you!

#juditheorganizer #vlogmylife #ProfessionalOrganizer

vlogger,#vlogging,#vlog,#youtube,#vloglife,youtuber,professional organizer,professional organizers life,judi the organizer,rescue my space,tree reveal,home makeover,xmas,

Post a Comment

0 Comments