Advertisement

Les Paul - After You've Gone - How to play, record and arrange like Les Paul

Les Paul -  After You've Gone - How to play, record and arrange like Les Paul I'm very happy to announce the release of my course on the recording, arranging and guitar techniques of the great Les Paul.

In this course I've arranged the jazz standard After You've Gone in the style of Les Paul. I'll go through each of the nine tracks one by one and explain the arrangement decisions and guitar techniques. I'll also explain how Les got these sounds in the late 40s and how we can get them today.

You can view the intro video and purchase it through my website.



Please subscribe to my youtube channel!




Les Paul,Gibson,Guitar,Recording,Guitar Licks,Guitar Lessons,Vintage Guitars,Jazz,Arranging,

Post a Comment

0 Comments