Advertisement

My REALISTIC (in shower) Wash & Go | No Shingling, No Gel, In MINUTES!

My REALISTIC (in shower) Wash & Go | No Shingling, No Gel, In MINUTES! Hey you guys! Today I will be showing you a realistic wash and go. You all know natural’s wash and gos are never a true wash and GO. So I decided to see how my curls would look if I attempted it.

Products Used:

Natures Little Secret Cucumber Shampoo
Natures Little Secret Milk Strengthening Deep Conditioner
Natures Little Secret Banana Leave In

Discount code: HAZEL
Website:
________________________________________

LAST UPLOAD:

hazel goddesss,natural hair,curly hair,true wash and go,wash and go,realistic wash and go,defined curls,voluminous curls,frizzy curls,long natural hair,natures little secret,leave in conditioner,summer wash and go,no shingling,shingling,wash day,curly hair routine,no product,type 4 hair,type 3 hair,

Post a Comment

0 Comments