Advertisement

I'M DESPERATE I'M TIRED OF BEING IN PAIN!!!ARE YOU TO?

I'M DESPERATE I'M TIRED OF BEING IN PAIN!!!ARE YOU TO? And straightway the fountain of her blood was dried up; and she felt in her body that she was healed of that plague.
— Mark 5:29

Do you know anyone that has ever been subjected to a plague? Have you ever had a plague afflict you? Technically, what is a plague?
This last week my pain came back with a vengance...TIRED tired fo this back afflcition ?I cried out to God
Was He listening? Why was this happening?
So I wrote in my journal my moans and groans for help
WHAT HAPPEN after that was divine!
The holy spirit brought me a answer!!
And that answer may HELP one of you!!
It may not apply to ALL..BUT God wants me to deliver t his to those who are searching and looking who are tired.,.THERE may be an answer for you

p.s I am not advocating NOT going to see a physician or seeking medical CARE! This is my walk of faith...and medical care should always be included in that on WHAT ever level you feel comfortable!

~~~this is the devotion I read from

*

*PER REQUEST MY WISH LIST OF NEEDS
(Thank you for those who are inquiring this helps alot)



INSTAGRAM Check it out!


1 Thessalonians 3 English Standard Version (ESV)
3 Therefore when we could bear it no longer, we were willing to be left behind at Athens alone, 2 and we sent Timothy, our brother and God's coworker[a] in the gospel of Christ, to establish and exhort you in your faith, 3 that no one be moved by these afflictions. For you yourselves know that we are destined for this. 4 For when we were with you, we kept telling you beforehand that we were to suffer affliction, just as it has come to pass, and just as you know.

Send mail to NEW ADDRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stacey Starry Dean
3543 sunset lane
Rhinelander Wisconsin 54501

Email Address:
starryhilder@gmail.com

Facebook:


Want to help?? If if you join Pateron not only will your donation help me with things like my medical bills, food (organic) and supplements for my diagnosis...but you will get more pics videos and updates from me

PATREON!


Matthew 8:17 New International Version (NIV)
17 This was to fulfill what was spoken through the prophet Isaiah:
“He took up our infirmities
and bore our diseases.”[a]

But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
— Philippians 4:19

Starry Hilder Off Grid Homestead str123x,off grid,homesteading,homestead life,off grid living,rv living,tiny house living,RVing on the road,single female,simply starry,

Post a Comment

0 Comments