Advertisement

I Created The Ultimate TABS Tournament To Figure Out Who Is The Best Overall Unit - TABS Gameplay

I Created The Ultimate TABS Tournament To Figure Out Who Is The Best Overall Unit - TABS Gameplay Welcome back to Totally Accurate Battle Simulator! Today in TABS I wanted to do a tournament to figure out the best overall unit in the game. To do this I knew I needed multiple different types of battles for units that excel in crowd-control, ranged and one on one combat. So I hope you enjoy this 3-round tournament that I came up with. As always, thanks for watching and liking! I hope you're enjoying Totally Accurate Battle Simulator.

More TABS:

About TABS:

Totally Accurate Battle Simulator is a wacky physics-based tactics game. Experience accurate warfare through the ages. TABS uses state of the art physics-based simulation to provide you with never-before-seen insight to our greatest battles of history.

New Awesome Playthroughs:

Stormworks:

TABS:

Become A Drae Supporter:

Discord:

My Webpage(All Social & Merch):

Intro & Outtro Music By OddChap:

#Drae #TABS #TotallyAccurateBattleSimulator

totally accurate battle simulator,tabs gameplay,tabs tournament,tabs best unit,totally accurate battle simulator gameplay,tabs game,tabs update,totally accurate battle simulator tournament,tabs sandbox,totally accurate battle simulator funny moments,totally accurate battle simulator game,totally accurate battle simulator update,tabs highlights,tabs funny moments,best unit,tabs challenge,tabs new units,tabs strongest unit,tabs new update,Drae,Draegast,

Post a Comment

0 Comments