Advertisement

FIRST VACATION OF THE SUMMER WITH MY BOYFRIEND

FIRST VACATION OF THE SUMMER WITH MY BOYFRIEND I stayed in the world's largest potato for our first vacation of the summer with me boyfriend! (P.S. if you haven't been seeing my vids pop up, click the bell by the subscribe button to get notified!)

~G I R L Y P O P A P P A R E L~


Ryan's channel:
Ryan's perspective:

Keep up with me here :)

SUBSCRIBE:

INSTAGRAM:

TWITTER:

SNAPCHAT: Haleydancet

If you are a company that wants to work with me, email me: haley@select.co

FAQs

How old are you?
18

What camera do you use?
Canon 80D

What editor do you use?
Final cut pro x

Jumpin Boogie Woogie by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Artist:

haleypham,haley pham,first vacation of the summer with my boyfriend,i stayed overnight in the world's largest potato,worlds largest potato,overnight in the worlds largest potato,haley pham and ryan trahan,ryan trahan,

Post a Comment

0 Comments