Advertisement

Why Should I Let My Little Kids Sit on My Lap? – How to Be a Better Dad

Why Should I Let My Little Kids Sit on My Lap? – How to Be a Better Dad In this video, I’ll give you 3 simple reasons why it’s important to let your little #kids sit on your lap. When your little ones are not running around and playing, where are they sitting? By themselves? Is that because they chose to be by themselves or was it because #dad unknowingly secluded them?

Introduction to Better Dad Life –
Why you should put away your phone away at meals –
Tips on how to make your kids laugh -
Important reasons to know your children’s interests –

“Sit on lap”,“sitting on lap”,”holding your kids”,“holding your children”,Family,parenting,dad,father,“raising kids”,“raising children”,“child rearing”,”better dad”,”better father”,”better single dad”,”better single father”,”better dad to son”,”better father to son”,”better single dad to son”,”better single father to son”,”better dad to daughter”,”better father to daughter”,”better single dad to daughter”,”better single father to daughter”,

Post a Comment

0 Comments