Advertisement

Vanity Tour 2020

Vanity Tour 2020 Filmed 01.12.2020

So we're kicking off the collection videos with a vanity tour. I think it's really interesting to see how different we all organize and store our makeup. If you guys have any suggestions on a better way to store my eyeshadow palettes on top of the end table, please let me know. Thanks again for checking out my video!

//Hillarey Borgfeld's channel:


//Hillarey's Vanity Tour video:




Are you looking for more people to watch? Here's some of my favorite people! In no particular order. Go check them all out!

//Laura's channel:


//Kailee's channel:


//Steph's channel:


//Emily's channel:


//Rachel's channel:

project pan,project pan 2020,vanity tour,vanity tour 2020,makeup storage,makeup storage 2020,makeup collection,makeup collection 2020,

Post a Comment

0 Comments