Advertisement

DANIEL NEGREANU WSOP 2019 ACTION | How I Got a BIG PIECE (Even though his website crashed...)

DANIEL NEGREANU WSOP 2019 ACTION | How I Got a BIG PIECE (Even though his website crashed...) Daniel Negreanu was nice enough to sell action on his 2019 wsop this summer and your boy E dropped everything to get a piece. Was it professional to skip work? probably not? Did I enjoy every minute of the twitter drama about his website crashing? You bet your bottom chip I did!

Because I put Daniel Negreanu WSOP action at the top of my priority list not only was I able to get a piece of the action, I was able to get a BIG PIECE of the action. And with him making the Final Table of the first World Series of Poker event, it looks like I made a really great investment.

Getting the action wasn't easy though as things did not go according to plan. 90% of the people who bought a piece had to get refunded because Daniel Negreanu oversold $1.6 million in action. (full details on that in this video) Between the website crash, the pokerstars split, the pokerstars stock crash (TSGI), and all the twitter drama it was a wild weekend.

In this video you're going to learn all about that wild weekend (pics and gifs included) and how I used my poker and internet savvy to lock up some of the best WSOP action available at no mark-up despite running into the password gatekeeper multiple times!

I also talk about binge watching the Phil Ivey Masterclass and my first thoughts on this new training program from Masterclass. Read my review ►

Youtube video review of Phil Ivey's Masterclass is coming out tomorrow. Just getting the final touches done in the editing to ensure that the quality is on point with the quality offered in the masterclass itself. Watch if here ►

Special Announcement. Ali Imsirovic has also made the final table of the first event at the WSOP. Watch him and Daniel Negreanu battle is out today on PokerGO. It's going to be a great summer!

#TeamDNEGS #WSOP #Poker #TeamGripsed #LetsGetStackin #wsop2019 #kidpoker #DanielNegreanu #PhilIvey #AllinAli

---------------------------------------------------------

Get a Free 30-day Trial of Pokertracker ►
Get Your Free Poker Training Bundle ►
Get Your Copy of Flopzilla ►

---------------------------------------------------------

Join Team Gripsed ►
Subscribe 4 Free Videos ►

---------------------------------------------------------

Get Closer to me and the team with daily updates!
Follow me on Instagram ►
Follow me on Twitter ►
Like our page on Facebook ►

---------------------------------------------------------

daniel negreanu,wsop,daniel negreanu 2019,wsop 2019,world series of poker,poker vlog,wsop vlog,kidpoker,pokerstars,wsop package,selling action,buying action,markup,no markup,dnegs,dnegs poker,high roller package,mid stakes package,low roller package,wsop main event,wsop giveaway,tsgi,poker news,pokernews,one drop,poker players championship,daniel negreanu (tv personality),daniel negreanu masterclass,phil ivey masterclass,team dnegs,im on team dnegs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments