Advertisement

THE LAUGHS, THE LOSSES, THE SCREW UPS, THE BEST OF BRAD BLANKS 2019

THE LAUGHS, THE LOSSES, THE SCREW UPS, THE BEST OF BRAD BLANKS 2019 #BESTOF2019 #RICKYGERVAIS #JULIALOUISDREYFUS #HALLEBERRY #2020

It was a big year as I attempted and often failed to navigate the world of Hollywood from the streets of New York City where my one goal has been trying to get these stars to have a laugh and a chat like they would in their local pub.... if they ever went to a pub. From Halle Berry to my 17th interview with @rickygervais to another brief chat with my interviewing nemesis Bobby De Niro. I reunited with Jenn Aniston and Adam Sandler again after our crazy moment to kick off the decade (me scaring them!). I've seeked advice, talked weight diets and even compared hairlines with Mathew McConaughey. Taika Waititi, Seth Rogen and Steve Carell were guys I used to chat with when they were starting out, hanging at Sundance, writing for Ali G, or about to star in The Office. Now they are super stars which is great to find them the same great blokes as they were back in the 00's. I've swapped yarns with Julie Louis Dreyfus, the queen of comedy, and verbally danced with Tony Hale and Alex Borstein. Thanks for watching all this banter and these little magic moments as I push to get them to have a laugh!
I'm excited about 2020 and I wish all my old mates a happy new year. Thanks again and hope you get a chuckle from this "best of" or in some spots "worst of". I loved them all. #2019 #2020 #happynewyear #yearinreview #bestof #moviestars #hollywood #arya #alotofcharactershere

Follow Brad Blanks below

facebook.com/bradblankspage
instagram.com/bradblanks
twitter.com/bradblanks

BLANKS

Post a Comment

0 Comments