Advertisement

So if I can choose just one product,. which one will I choose

So if I can choose just one product,. which one will I choose Created by VideoShow:

Hello everyone happy Tuesday, so today in this video I am showing you the products that I would use if I can just choose one product out of the products that I'm used in my hair care.


I hope and pray that you enjoy this video if so leave me some comments and give me a thumbs👍

I can't believe it the hair grease that I'm using the Blue Magic Originals I have the one that says shea butter jojoba oil and Japanese green tea leaves. This stuff is really amazing my hair is so thick I am 15 weeks post and I feel like relaxing my hair but I'm going to stretch for these few more weeks and then give you guys an amazing update there's some things that I have been doing that really changed my hair care.


Thank you ever so kindly for Watching God bless you🙏

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Into: coldagis by Anzem


-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Outro: don't leave me here alone by Aryll Fae
soundcloud:http//inkshrink.net

*Email me➡sharon7.bells@gmail.com*

#videoshowapp made with @videoshowapp,

Post a Comment

0 Comments