Advertisement

Shang-Chi Movie Will Lack Diversity... And That's Okay.

Shang-Chi Movie Will Lack Diversity... And That's Okay. #ShangChi #Marvel #MCU

In a recent Q&A, Kevin Feige confirms that the upcoming Shang-Chi will have a near-exclusive Asian cast. In other words, no diversity. I'm perfectly fine with this. I'm sure some of the folks that champion the concept of diversity won't have an issue either. But I don't want to hear anything else going forward from these types about lack of diversity.

Be sure to visit https:www.EricDJuly.com for updates, news and much more.



You can also visit www.ForCanonSake.com to listen to all of the episodes of my podcast.



For all things related to my band, BackWordz, visit www.BackWordzMusic.com

Shang Chi 98% asian cast,Shang-Chi movie,Shang Chi Movie,Shang-Chi in the MCU,Eric July,YoungRippa59,diversity,

Post a Comment

0 Comments