Advertisement

New Universe 7 Archetype May Take Too Much Set Up To Be Meta - Dragon Ball Super Card Game

New Universe 7 Archetype May Take Too Much Set Up To Be Meta - Dragon Ball Super Card Game Let me know what you think about the new U7 cards down below, and be sure to check out the Daylon Mack ToP here:
- There are A LOT of ways you can support the channel!
- Pick up your Cross World TCG merch here!
-If you like my Dragon Ball Super Card Game content and want to read some competitive articles I write, you can help me out on Patreon!
-Use my link to Bearded Collectibles to order sealed product!
-Use my TCG Player link to buy any of the cards mentioned in the video!
-Or donate to me directly!

-Become a member of our discord community!
_____________________________________________
-Proud member of the Super Tuber OrganiZation!
Egman:
Cross World TCG:
Aandroidd:

dragon ball super card game,deck profile,dragon ball z,trading card game,dbscg,dbs,goku,vegeta,broly,gohan,

Post a Comment

0 Comments