Advertisement

Kindred ~ The Eternal Hunters || Speedpaint

Kindred ~ The Eternal Hunters || Speedpaint What?
I'm drawing something. That isn't a cartoon wolf?! My goodness.
What is happening? But here. This was for my media arts extension project and I have really wanted to draw Kindred from League of Legends for a LONG time now, and I finally got the chance to do it. :)
I'm like, pretty proud of this and I can't wait to do more in the future!
I do NOT own this character, this is Kindred, (my main) from the video game League of Legends and I absolutely fell in love with their lore and character and design and I hope y'all enjoy it! ^_^
Please do not copy, steal, trace or reference!

Credits //
Program: Medibang
Real Time: 6 Hours
Characters(s): Kindred (League of Legends)
Audio/Music:

Kindred, the Eternal Hunters | Login Screen - League of Legends


Revelries & Henri Purnell - Feel It Still (No Copyright Music)
Revelries:






Henri Purnell:






Music from Soundcloud
Music provided by RFM:

kindred,league of legends,kindred the eternal hunters,league of legends champs,kindred lol,wolf,lamb,scrypticwolf,scrypticwolf kindred,lol main,kindred speedpaint,shooting a bow,wolf and lamb,lamb and wolf,league of legends kindred,lol kindred 2020,speedpaint,lamb and wolf speedpaint,

Post a Comment

0 Comments