Advertisement

allow me to consult my assistant..

allow me to consult my assistant.. Henlo! Thanks for watching. If you're new here, my name is Luke and I make basically whatever type of content I want. Be it animations, vlogs, skits, you name it! A lot of the stuff I post may not make sense, but that's okay! If you enjoyed this video why don't you leave a bloody like! I mean c'mon. It takes like 2 seconds. Also subscroob if you havent already! It means a bloody lot to me mate. That wasnt a suggestion by the way, that was an order. If you havent subscribed I'm sending an elephant to step on your toes. Dont think I wont do it! Anyways, all jokes aside, I hope you enjoyed! Have a lovely day! 🖤

Skitz:


Animationz:

skit,funny skit,cat video,funny cat video,funny,funny cat,cat skit,skit cat,funny cat skit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments