Advertisement

I want you to enter my heart that you could see

I want you to enter my heart that you could see I would you to enter my heart that you could   see what i want you to know since a long time
to enter my heart to see yourself inside
do you know ! inside my old dreams there's that little flame
who was born naturally in my dreamy heart
how wonderful the good god created life
-age is just a number (isn't important )
but what is able to burn and touch a heart is called love and love is everything
it's impossible to get tired of you
i have never enough hearing you*nor looking at you
perhaps i am unsatisfied*
i am like a leaf falling from it's tree and carried away by the river of life* yerstarday i was there and today i am here
but of cours always with your name in my mind
perhaps tomorrow the day i waited will knock at the door of my heart
and perhaps finally i will see you in front of me
perhaps the river of life will lead me.to you
even if i perfectly know that i'm blind because of your beauty
who knows !
maybe tomorrow i will cross your way
or you will cross my way
and we will finally know each other
who knows*
never be hopeless
you can be a winner at anytime
that's life
Mira Anis

I want you,to enter,philosophy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments