Advertisement

I decided to just do it...

I decided to just do it... ►Use code MAXXCHEWNING10 to get 10 free meals including shipping with HelloFresh! Purchase required
►Ever Forward Apparel

►The Watches I Wear - MVMT Watches $15 Discount Link-

►20% off Ghost Supplements using "maxx"' at



►TWITTER/INSTAGRAM @maxxchewning



►SEND DOOD THE DOODLE SNACKS AND TOYS!!! Oh and it's also kinda my PO box I guess so also send me candy -

Maxx Chewning

826 summer park drive

suite 750

stafford TX 77477



Get a free trial of the best music for your videos:





MY EQUIPMENT LINKS TO AMAZON

The laptop I use to edit -

The 4k camera I use -

The main vlogging lens I use -

The drone I use -

The small 4k vlog cam I use -

The action cam I use -

The mic I use-

The memory card I use -

The camera bag I use-

The gimbal I use-

The gorilla pod I use-



AMAZON STORE-





Outro by Kenny Gonzales

KGBgraphics@gmail.com

MAXX,CHEWNING,EVER FORWARD,VLOG,LIFESTYLE,BUSINESS,GOALS,PRANK,FRIENDLY,HAPPY,VIRAL,FUNNY VLOGS,VLOGGER,DAILY VLOGGER,

Post a Comment

0 Comments