Advertisement

I CAN'T BELIEVE HE MADE ME CRY!

I CAN'T BELIEVE HE MADE ME CRY! I decided to cancel MONDAY and surprise Gary with a road trip ... stay tuned to see what happened on our much-needed date. #Ad #EssoPartner Thank you, Esso for sponsoring our trip and collaborating with us on this video! Fueling up with Esso Synergy Supreme gas gave us peace of mind knowing that our car was taken care of during our spa day. To find the station nearest you, visit

❤️ Subscribe for more vlogs using this link

Watch next: WEEKLY VLOGS PLAYLIST


New to my channel? Start with this video: Who's Smarter Challenge, Me Or My Husband?!

Help me reach more people by translating this video into your native language here -

❤️ COME SAY HELLO!
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Subscribe:
E-Book:

valeria lipovetsky,family vlogs,i cant believe i made my boyfriend cry,relationship advice,relationship problems,date night,bonding,parernthood,relationships,valeria lipovetsky vlog,валерия липоветски,how to,влог,family vloggers,family vlog,day in the life,vlog mom,valeria lipovetsky husband,mommy,parenting,day in my life,family,weekly vlog,vlog,parents,

Post a Comment

0 Comments