Advertisement

Frank & Son Collectible Show Grand Opening • Now with Air Conditioning! • Road Trip

Frank & Son Collectible Show Grand Opening • Now with Air Conditioning! • Road Trip So here in LA, we have this thing called Frank's, and it's this giant ass comic con-style exhibit hall that's open every week for you to come hang out and buy comics and shit. AND THEY JUST MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION! WITH AIR CONDITIONING! Which is pretty fucking sweet if you ask me. Like, thank god Sam's Club went out of business, right? Anyways, so I went to the grand (re)opening, and yeah, hope you like it?

Also, shoutout to my friend and video editor, Andrew (AKA Kyublitz), for hanging out with me and helping keep my social anxiety in check. You can find his channel down below.

Kyublitz | YouTube


- - -

Support Lety Does Stuff -
Wanna help me make more videos and support my neverending quest to fill the internet with even more of my shitty content? If you can pledge a couple of bucks to me on Patreon or OnlyFans every month, you make sure that I can keep putting out garbage photosets, smutty comics, private story pics, and more on a regular basis! And if pledging money isn't your thing, then that's cool too. There are lots of ways you can support me, all of which can be found by checking out my site.

- - -

Video Info
Lety Does Stuff S05:E0224 "Frank & Son Collectible Show Grand Opening • Now with Air Conditioning! • Road Trip" was filmed on 2020 January 4th. Lety Does Stuff is published by Do All The Stuff.

frank and son,frank & sons,frank and sons,frank and sons collectible show,frank and sons new location,frank & sons collectible,frank & son collectible show,collectible show,frank and sons 2020,

Post a Comment

0 Comments