Advertisement

Everything Great About: The Rising Of The Shield Hero | First Half

Everything Great About: The Rising Of The Shield Hero | First Half No Anime Is Without Greatness.

Welcome to Everything Great About The Rising Of The Shield Hero's, (Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari) first half! In this video I round up every single great moment I could find throughout episodes 1-12.

The Rising Of The Shield Hero (Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari) follows the Shield Hero who has been transported from his normal life into a world plagued by timed attacks by a mysterious evil. He teams up alongside trusted friends and battles against evil foes both in form of monsters and the very people who brought him there...

______________________________________

Check out the Anime Sins version for memes!

First Half: (Not yet released, feel free to alert me on my Twitter @thehonestgamer if you notice it's released but not listed here).

Second Half: Coming soon.

______________________________________

My Patreon:
My Twitter:
Anime Sins:
My 3rd Channel:
My Discord Server (Chat with myself and other fans of the channel):
See what I think of every anime on my MAL Profile:

______________________________________

Outro Song: Pogo - Boy & Bear

anime wins,animewins,cinemawins parody,The Rising Of The Shield Hero,Everything Great About The Rising Of The Shield Hero,Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari,everything great about,everything great about Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari,shield hero,shield hero anime,best isekai,top isekai,shield hero isekai,OP,ED,shield hero episode 1,best isekai 2019,everything great about shield hero,

Post a Comment

0 Comments