Advertisement

Commentary about time loop fragment in Before I Fall|Where does it reminds me to? (False awakenings)

Commentary about time loop fragment in Before I Fall|Where does it reminds me to? (False awakenings) A few months ago I have seen the movie "Before I Fall". I find it a very good, special and impressive movie. There is a fragment in the movie that stayed with me a lot because it reminds me to a subject that I find very interesting, false awakening dreams.
I will show you which fragment I mean and after that I wil give my commentary about it.
In my commentary I am talking about that Samantha has false awakening dreams and that she is dreaming but that is not entirely correct as she is not dreaming but she is in a time loop. I thought she was dreaming and had false awakening dreams because it's not possible to have a time loop in real life so if this would happen in real life then it should be a false awakening dream. So when I'm speaking about "Samantha's dream" then it is how I experienced the movie and what I really mean is "Samantha's time loop". Sorry for the confusion.

Source: Before I Fall / © 2016 AWESOMENESS, LLC. / © 2017 Universal Studios.

awakenings)

Post a Comment

0 Comments