Advertisement

Color Modulation With Oil Paints? Sort Of... | Rutscher | Das Werk 1|35

Color Modulation With Oil Paints? Sort Of... | Rutscher | Das Werk 1|35 It's time to make this two-tone camouflage more interesting. We'll apply some "wet" techniques like filters, oil dots, washes, ambient occlusion and also some fake color gradients which resemble the color modulation technique.

Patreon:
Instagram:

Enjoying my content? Want to get inspired and learn new techniques? Subscribe and hit the little bell icon to get notified each time I upload a new video.

Disclaimer: I am not paid to promote any products shown in this video. I simply use what I have as long as it works for me.

Music: Quincas Moreira - Scratch the Itch - Youtube Audio Library

scale model,tank,plastic model,model kit,tank model,tutorial,how to,model building,martin kovac,night shift,scale model techniques,scale model tips,scale model detail,art,craft,modelism,modellismo,modellbau,das werk,rutscher,e-5,panzer,zerstorer,german,1/35,amusing hobby,camouflage,oil paint,blending,color,modulation,ambient occlusion,fading,wash,enamel,weathering,

Post a Comment

0 Comments