Advertisement

BEGINNING THE NEW YEAR with Luxurious Trains crawling through Mulund

BEGINNING THE NEW YEAR with Luxurious Trains crawling through Mulund Video no :- 454

Wishing All of You a Very Happy New Year , five days post the beginning . Here unfortunately again there came a gap as I didn't get time to edit and upload videos . So I somehow managed to spare some time today and sit down for editing , what I spotted yesterday and today . Once in a month , Railfans in Mumbai get the opportunity of seeing the Luxurious Maharajas' Express and today happened to be that day when it departed at 11.30am from CSMT . Yesterday evening , the Deccan Odyssey departed for it's Indian Sojourn Run towards Rajasthan .

This happens to be the very first departure of both the trains in 2020 . Spotting the Deccan Odyssey was slightly challenging as once again , the Fast Local came in between , but I changed my position . The Maharajas' on other hand , which departed today had totally tested my patience because it showed up at 12.25pm . It was a Surprising sight to see the train hauled with a WAG 7 from it's source but it does kind a makes sense because it is better to go with Electric Loco until unless it is in Electrified Territory .

Well , you can see both the trains crawling but there are various reasons behind it . The Deccan Odyssey got last minute Clearance , so it accelerated at the final moment , while I do not have idea why was the Maharajas' crawling .

So I hope you all will enjoy the Video . Do Like , Share , hit that Subscribe Button and don't forget to Press the Bell Icon so that you don't miss out any Notifications about my New Videos

Mulund

Post a Comment

0 Comments