Advertisement

a throwback for me at the very least... || Bloons Supermonkey 2

a throwback for me at the very least... || Bloons Supermonkey 2 Yo today I'm going to play Bloons SuperMonkey 2. I played this a lot when I was younger and figured I'd give it a shot on my channel along with bringing me some nostalgia.

MERCH:


My Patreon!





My Public Discord Server!





Music Channel:

Twitter: @official_noobly

Instagram: official_nooblyg



What Do I Use In My Videos?

Camera #1: iPhone XS Max

Camera #2: GoPro Hero 5 Black

VR Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 V2

Computer Headset: Audio-Technical ATH-M50x

Video Editing Software: Adobe Premiere Pro cc 2015

Photo Editing Software: Adobe Photoshop cc 2017

Microphone #1: Shure SM7B

Microphone #2: Audio Technica AT2020

Microphone #3: Rode VideoMic

Microphone #4: Razzer Kraken 7.1 V2 headset mic

Webcam: Logitech C920

Green Screen #1 & #2: Fancierstudio 6'x9' Chromakey Green Screen

Green Screen #3: CowboyStudio Reversible Pop Out Background Panel

Lighting #1: Neewer 2 Packs Professional Metal Bi-Color Dimmable 660 LED Video Light

Lighting #2: LimeStudio 600W Day Light Umbrella Continuous Lighting Kit

Graphics Card: Power Color radeon 5700 xt

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x

NooblyGamer,Noobly Gamer,NoblyGamer,Nobly Gamer,Gage,Gage Morgan,Bloons SuperMonkey,SuperMonkey,Super Monkey,Bloons Super Monkey,do tags even do anything anymore??,

Post a Comment

0 Comments