Advertisement

Why 'I AM' Are CRUCIAL For Success - Powerful Motivational Video|Speech

Why 'I AM' Are CRUCIAL For Success - Powerful Motivational Video|Speech I AM...
YOU DECIDE WHO YOU ARE!

Subscribe to our channel for weekly videos on success and motivation (don't forget to Activate the 🔔 beside the subscribe button:


Check out my Instagram for daily motivation and inspiration as well as life tips and lessons:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Music & Speech by Fearless Motivation
Download or Stream it on iTunes, Spotify or Google Play.
www.FearlessMotivation.com
More Fearless Motivation you can listen to every day:
iTunes:
GooglePlay:
Spotify:
AmazonMP3:
Worldwide MP3:

Some clips used were licensed to me through Artgrid.

I made this video with the intention to help others in a motivational/inspirational form. The clips and music I have used I do not own in most cases. My understanding is that it is in correlation to Fair Right Use, however, given that it is open to interpretation, if any owners of the content clips would like me to remove the video I have no problem and will do as fast as possible, please Email me if you have any concerns at MotivatedMentalityMM@gmail.com.


These videos are transformative in a positive sense, I take clips from various sources to help create an atmospheric feeling that will help people in hard situations in their life.


I also do not wish to use the heart of any piece of the work that would perhaps decrease the market value of the original content, if anything I hope to promote the content so that people can reach out and subsequently increase the market value.


Lastly, these videos are to educate people in an entertaining fashion. Given these are very short videos the short parts I use within them act as a catalyst to further reading.

being told you're not good enough,Motivation,Motivational speech,Motivational,Success Speech,Inspirational speech,Speech,Speech compliation,Speech that Inspires,Workout,Study Motivation,Mentality,Motivated mentality,How to stay Motivated and Inspired,Student Motivation,how to be courageous and fearless,driven motivation,Life motivation,Inspiration 2019,self belief,reprogram your mind for success in life motivation,why i am is crucial for your destiny,

Post a Comment

0 Comments