Advertisement

Gala presents rich culture and unique tourist attractions of Macao 2

Gala presents rich culture and unique tourist attractions of Macao 2 Following the performance of the Southern Cantonese Lion Dance, the song every Chinese can sing, "My Country and I", filled the hall.

"My country most dear, you are the sea that never dries up. Your waves, clear and gentle, are like a song in my heart. My country and I can never be parted," go the lyrics that are heartfelt by Chinese people at home and abroad.


Subscribe to us on YouTube:
Download our APP on Apple Store (iOS):
Download our APP on Google Play (Android):

Follow us on:
Website:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Pinterest:
Tumblr:
Weibo:
Douyin:

CCTV,CGTN,CCTVNews,News,ChinaNews,WorldNews,Politics,

Post a Comment

0 Comments