Advertisement

Updated - My Favorite 5 Kpop Groups

Updated - My Favorite 5 Kpop Groups #Mamamoo #EXID #blackpink #RedVelvet #2ne1

Credits:

GROUPS SHOWN:
MAMAMOO
EXID
BLACKPINK
RED VELVET
2NE1
WJSN - COSMIC GIRLS
BTS
SNSD - Girl's Generation
Big Bang
Lovelyz
GOT7
AOA
Eric Nam
4MINUTE
EXO
Itzy
BABY METAL
Twice
(G)I-dle
Minzy
CL
Park Bom
Sandara Park
JYP
FinKL
IU
Hyuna
TXT
WannaOne
SHINee
Oh My Girl!
Jennie
Rosé
Jisoo
Lisa
Solji
LE
Hani
Hyelin (Hyerin)
Jeonghwa
Solar
Hwasa
Wheein
Moonbyul
Heize
Super Junior
SECHSKIES
Psy


MUSIC:
EXID - Hot Pink

Mamamoo - Hip

Mamamoo - Egotistic

EXID - Ah Yeah

EXID - Todak Todak

Blackpink
Jennie Audition Rap

Blackpink - Ddu Du Ddu Du

Red Velvet - Zimzalabim

2NE1 - I Am The Best

2NE1 - Come Back Home

2NE1 - Falling In Love

EXID - Me & You
(Instrumental)

Psy
I Love It

Special Thanks:
Facebook Group:
International Kpop News
& Discussion Forum -


Junho 존호
Jae Son 재선
Josh Beebe
Kyle Lowe
Laurine Girard
David Cohn

and also my Grandson
Ciarán Flamiano

My best male friends:
Tom Guthrie
David Smith

My Wife,
Maricel Regala Moorefield
and her family:
Mama Teresita Regala Calixtro
Ona & Leah Calixtro
Rovic, Princess,
King & Faith
Donell and Joanna Subesa
Prince & Ember

My good friends:
Jesseville Jin Taladro
Zue Fernández
Dave Fernández
Ruby & Donald Taylor
Sylvia and Shane Milam
Fiona Tsang

Kimberly Moore & her
grandson Kaiden

Katy Malof Fergus
Mike Tran
David Lewis
Nicole Decker
Tyler Vergeson
Pablo Bacon
Ghael Dizon
Kean
Almira
Aira Dizon
Irene Mae Leopardas
Jessel Taladro
Jesdon
Zhiedrick
Alexa
Jea Taladro
Jennel Taladro
Jinky Beton
James Taladro
Jesson Taladro
Josh Taladro
Jacob Taladro
Dynara (Diane) Padillo
Yuri Gumbao


PRODUCED BY ...
Moorefield Enterprises

DIRECTED BY ...
Mirlin Moorefield

CATERING PROVIDED BY:
New York State EBT

Make-Up by:
Yer Maw

CREATED AT:
The Finger Lakes Hotel
Farmington, New York
(Never stay there!)

All Music and Videos are
the property of their
perspective owners and
copyright holders.

No claim is made by me
or any of my associates.
No profit or monetization
is sought by me or any of
my associates. This video
is made to honor and promote
the groups and individual
artists featured and listed
herein.

VIDEO CREATED:
DECEMBER 2019

"We are a way for the Cosmos
to know itself."
~Carl Sagan

Groups

Post a Comment

0 Comments