Advertisement

UNBOXING SURPRISE GIFTS FROM MY EMPLOYEES (UNBOXING WEEK #1)

UNBOXING SURPRISE GIFTS FROM MY EMPLOYEES (UNBOXING WEEK #1) Get Honey for FREE ▸
Its 10 million members save an average of $28.61 on stores like Amazon, Razer & eBay. Thanks Honey for sponsoring today’s video!

Day 1 of unboxing week! I'll be uploading 1 video each day this week where I unbox 3 gifts that each department from 100 Thieves has sent me (Sponsorships, Marketing, Content, and Leadership). Which department knows me best? Give this video a like if you think Sponsorships sent me the best gifts and comment down below which was your favorite.

My Gaming Channel -

Find me here!
Twitter -
Facebook -
Instagram -

My Gear!
Camera -
Camera Lens -
2nd Camera -
Tripod -
Microphone -

Nadeshot,nadeshot vlogs,sneakers,vlogging,vlog,100t nadeshot,unboxing,nadeshot unboxing,LA Lakers,sneaker unboxing,nike unboxing,nike,100 thieves,food,food review,surprise,nike sacai,sneaker shopping,shoes,nike shoes 2019,lonzo ball,2019 unboxing,stockx,

Post a Comment

0 Comments