Advertisement

Somewhat Damage - Save My Time

Somewhat Damage - Save My Time Guitar - Albert Iwaniak
Drums - Kuba Gazda
Bass - Michał Suchodolski
Vocals - Karolina Żurek




Lyrics


Room filled with shapes around me
Dance of the reptile stares
What do you know about me
Really doesn’t matter yet


Do you wanna play a game
We won’t come out of this quite the same


From a thousand speculations
Nothing’s really worth to keep


What story am I in your mind
What did you choose for my mould
What words were put in my mouth
That never surfaced in the real world


Am I a threat to your fears
Or did I fill all your yearnings
Is there any role to take up
Before you hit me with reckoning


How long will you stay in this dream
There’s so much realness left to do
Employ illusion of free will
Materialise what lives in you
Abide the drilling of my gaze
Ripple the waters that stood still
Profane the veil that caged the truth
And let me save some time on you

progressive rock,rock,

Post a Comment

0 Comments