Advertisement

Simple and Easy Chicken Biryani Recipe | चिकन बिरयानी बनाने का आसान तरीका | My Kitchen My Dish

Simple and Easy Chicken Biryani Recipe | चिकन बिरयानी बनाने का आसान तरीका | My Kitchen My Dish In this video I have shown how to make Simple yet delicious chicken Biryani easily at home. Please watch the full video and let me know your views in the comment box.
Enjoy with Chicken Tandoori by ordering it easily from the swiggy App. It is very convenient for everyone to order food instantly.
#Swiggy #ChickenBiryani #ChickenTandoori
Order Food From Swiggy using the below link:

Subscribe here:
Dont Forget to subscribe and join our delicious journey of food and also hit the "BELL" icon for notifications.

For collaboration and business inquires please write to me at shagufta.jafferi@gmail.com

Purchase My Camera From Here:
Purchase My Oven :
Purchase My Microwave :
Purchase Pressure Cooker :
Purchase Gas Stove :
Purchase Refrigirator :

Please follow us on below links and share ur result
Website:
Facebook -
Twitter -
Google Plus -
Instagram :
Pintrest :

homemade,my kitchen my dish,best chicken recipes,chicken biryani,biryani recipe,chicken recipes,Simple and Easy Chicken Biryani Recipe,चिकन बिरयानी बनाने का आसान तरीका,simple biryani recipe,swiggy,how to make chicken biryani,tasty biryani,biryani,biryani banane ka tareeka,food,food recipes in hindi,indian cuisine,mughlai biryani,chicken tandoori biryani,famous dum biryani,tasty,easy recipe,pakistani cuisine,

Post a Comment

0 Comments